Thursday, July 4, 2013

Bucket Lists

Today is not busy day so what better way to eat my time is to blog and blog not through my stomach (eat). Bucket List???? of what? ... of course of  Travel.

I have been doing this lists and this year is different. Well, different in away that I am considering now of budget and time because this year my new company doesn't allow me to go leave after one year meaning all my leave this year is unpaid unless I need to be one year with the company. So much of reasoning and heres now my lists to go #chararat #charot. Thanks google for these pictures below!


Cappadocia, Turkey - is always in my list its just now that I hate processing visa and lots of requirements. But I am hoping this year that dubai will have an agency to process my visa with out a hassle. Chimney Fairies here we go.

Beijing China - The Great Wall of China - is always and has been on my list but then because of the long flight I always refuse to go ha ha ha but I love to go to China and explore.

Zakynthos is Zakynthos - this island in Greece has been and always on the most interesting place to go and one day I love to conquer this piece of paradise. Greece is always my bucket lists he he he he.
Tbilisi, Georgia - Another realistic way to go is this city - from dubai is just a 4 hour trip and Im thinking to really see and explore this country maybe a trip to georgia, armenia and azerbaijan where i heard lots of good reviews about these places. In GODs time we can see these places.

Aqaba, Jordan - is another in my lists. This city is very close to Egypt and Israel where lots and lots of sea, sun and fun. I love to go here because its close to sharm el sheik and eliat in Israel where alot of beach goers abound and culture as well. And also to see PETRA. I think this is the must place to travel this year. Lets see!


3 comments:

Annette | Bucket List Journey said...

Great list! Many of these places are on mine as well.

Jblogged said...

Haraay, untana makatravel pako. Sa ako pinaka gusto sa Czech Republic gajud, haha!

rozard said...

charing kaw gnda go travel

Bloglovin moi!

Follow ROZARD’S OUTBURST

Pages

My Daily Sermons

lookbook