Thursday, July 4, 2013

Charming Tel Aviv

Another late post because I was thinking I already posted a story here about Tel Aviv but then after I figured out I haven't post about this gayish city, I am thinking to write it now...as in Now na talaga.

Media all over the world can really paint or project one city as bad or bully or dirty or snob but when you reach and see the city for real, a different positive and nice view sets in. I really thought this city is as dirty as a war torn city but mind you it is not i nfact they are the most vibrant and modern/cleanest city in the middle east. Its just that they are painted as wicked witch ha ha ha.

So now I'll paint this city as beautiful as Las Vegas. Anyway, Tel Aviv is the capital of Israel. I arrived Tel Aviv via from Hebron as part of our Holy Land Tour. Upon reaching the city, I Feel in love right away because of its beautiful landscapes and greenery. As in like almost the whole city is covered with trees, flowers and bermudas.

The best area of Tel Aviv is there old town Jaffa. What I love Jaffa is that this a walled city of Tel Aviv where people from mediterranean converge as their main port to go by boat/ship especially countries coming from greece and cyprus or even turkey. Jaffa is touch with old and new architecture. I love their way of restoring old buildings or converting old buildings into cafes or shops. Plus you can see from here the stretch of Hotels fronting the mediterranean sea. The vibes here is very latin or like Cuba because of the spanish architecture.

The Picturesque Jaffa

Old dilapidated stone house converted into shops and cafes very modern when you go inside

Moi selfie selfie pag may time

Love there flats with lots of lush greeneries

Main Gate of jaffa

Beautiful Tel Aviv lots of Parks and very green

old Church in Jaffa

love this stairs in Jaffa

Trees, Greens all over Tel AViv


church church around Jaffa

selfie along tel aviv version of florida coast

The Tel Aviv Yafo beach strech

Old Town Jaffa Square

Jaffa swarming cafes and stores

No comments:

Bloglovin moi!

Follow ROZARD’S OUTBURST

Pages

My Daily Sermons

lookbook