Thursday, June 27, 2013

That Hash Tag THROWBACK

If you have IG then you're In ha ha ha. But if you dont even know what's IG mean then you are really not In. Honestly, I am more hooked now in IG than any other social medias #char. Its because IG is more pleasing to the eyes than bashing through my followers beautiful pictures. Well not unless you scrutinize the underlying comments of the bashers thats the time you get pest. What I love about this social media is the hash tag themes esp. every thursday ha ha ha ha That Throwback Thursday churva. I love TBT because it reminds me of my beautiful, virginal, sexy days when I am still thin and young ha ha ha plus the moments I've shared with all of my friends and family.

TBT is TBT so to make it more real than just blabbing about it,  here are some TBT's to remind me of my sexiness, thinness, pretty ness ha ha ha.








No comments:

Bloglovin moi!

Follow ROZARD’S OUTBURST

Pages

My Daily Sermons

lookbook