Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Maldivia 2013

I finally consider this place as one of my best places on earth #charing. Thanks to Gandas semi freebie discounts ha ha ha ha. I've been here thrice and it gives me great relief and stress free vacay. So this time, we opted to go to two resorts one is the uber best resort travel awardee #Baros and the young and new hip resort #centarafushi. Anyway, I've lost for words to write and scribe here so I think I better opt to post lots of pictures here to salivate and be amazed of what Maldives has to offer he he he

#BAROS ISLAND, MALDIVES



















#CENTARA RASFUSHI, MALDIVES




















2 comments:

Unknown said...

Just wanted to say great job with the blog, today is my first visit here and I’ve enjoyed reading your posts so far Bollywood replica outfits for men

rozard said...

thnks manohar......

Bloglovin moi!

Follow ROZARD’S OUTBURST

Pages

My Daily Sermons

lookbook