Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Of Being Laid Off

This article is quite late because I am not anymore laid off ha ha ha ha. I got a four month job now. And I feel like expressing my thoughts now about having no work and looking. Anyway, I'll brief you a little about my short experience of being laid off. It was 2nd week of January 2013, when my Area Manager called me in his office about me being terminated. Well, Honestly because I am also combating my anxiety, stress or panic attacks - Ironically, I was really fine and relaxed that time. And also because I am not really busy with my work for me its really okay to let go of me. I deserved that punishment if that is the case. So in my previous company once you are being terminated automatically you will not work asap. This is good because I am paid for the whole month and I just have to look for a job. That's it!

Well, back to that 50 days that I am being unemployed, I feel like I was just on vacation and doing nothing but then I am continuously looking for that great opportunity. Actually, you get bored and then fearful but Life is really have Ups and Downs. You just really have to deal with it and pray for Guidance. And also, You need determination and courage like every day don't stop looking for a job apply and apply. Ask, Research and Reach out - this is the most important thing.

Well, right now I can say I survive that being laid off but the most important thing is My Faith and my Devotion to GOD is getting stronger and better because no one else will help you but HIM. Yes you have all the support system but then with out God nothing will happened. It takes two to survive GOD and U plus the support system.

No comments:

Bloglovin moi!

Follow ROZARD’S OUTBURST

Pages

My Daily Sermons

lookbook