Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Theme Parties!

I just love theme parties! and I am sucker for that:-) For the past few weekends, I've been traveling back and forth to Dubai just to attend parties as in Theme Parties. For all its worth, I made an effort and even prepared customized costumes or paraphernalia's like mask or hat all the way from my place in Abudhabi. Its all 'bout being Fun and on theme. In fact, we have upcoming theme parties to celebrate and enjoy soon - the Tie Up Party and the Rio Carnivale Party for Halloween. This is it! The stress remedy for the days that I've had been working so hard. How about you Dear Readers, whats your theme parties like?

Here are the photos to that theme party moments:

Venice Mardisgra Theme

The Revellers aka Hackers

Hats Off Parties

Hatters aka Hackers

2 comments:

Moseylad said...

for our love of FUN and being so positive, we party - crazy! Can't wait for more!

rozard said...

Terdams more parties please:-)

Bloglovin moi!

Follow ROZARD’S OUTBURST

Pages

My Daily Sermons

lookbook