Friday, October 5, 2012

Of Collecting Candles


I really don't know but now I love to collect candles. Candles of various shapes, sizes and scents. Well, I google about people who loves to collect candles and found out that this is an interesting hobby with endless potential. I don't know what the potential here but mind you what ever the reason is I just love to collect candles and this is my passion now not just a hobby ha ha ha ha. Maybe soon I will put up a candle store back home, we will never know.

Candle with a Lavender scent makes me melt. This is my favorite candle scent. The smell is really soothing. Charot!

My Favorite Candle of all Time - Candle with Lavender Scent
Theres a lot of various scents but lavender is my favorite. Anyway, Candle now a days is more than just for lighting or for Religious purposes but really give us the pleasure of soothing, calming our minds and soul from days hard work. So,  Dear Readers  whats your favorite candle scent? C'mon what are you waiting! go start collecting!

No comments:

Bloglovin moi!

Follow ROZARD’S OUTBURST

Pages

My Daily Sermons

lookbook