Monday, October 11, 2010

Thinspiration: Jennifer Hudson, 29, Singer

Tonight, I am so lazy going to the gym and I am about to sleep when I chance upon to see this once fatty Diva in the internet. Well,  Diva in the sense that she has that powerful & angelic voice being a singer. OMG! She is so THIN now! Amazing! Upon researching now about her and her lose of weight, I quoted one line from the article she is featured saying: "Well, the new mom religiously goes to the gym 5 days a week. Shes the spokesperson now for a certain product/campaign  and of which the campaign is all about educating families on preparing healthy low-cost meals. This initiative is an effort to help alleviate hunger and obesity". What an effort and dedication she made just to make this thing(s) possible. A thinspiration story to follow indeed.

Anyways, interesting enough of her story that I right away; right at that moment, I get out/up from my bunk and start jumping rope coz I missed my gym ritual. But the good thing today I kept myself away from eating "RICE"- the very source of evil of my overweight. Back to the subject , Jennifer Hudson is my new thinspiration Idol now. Being a successful Singer(from Rags to Riches), Award winning Actress and now a spokesperson of ending obesity- she is credible enough to be followed and as a source of inspiration.

Anyhow, here's her photos from that oinky monayin look to now being sultry, sexy and confident actress.

From Being FAT(1) to being curvier (2) & now SEXY & SULTRY(3)

3 comments:

Bonangskie said...

Bangog kaw bayot! Pinta nak na katawa nan ini imo article! lol

rozard said...

ganun lola! kaloka ka! hindi ito joke lola, as in kinareer ko ang pagpapayat chinelyn

rozard said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Bloglovin moi!

Follow ROZARD’S OUTBURST

Pages

My Daily Sermons

lookbook