Monday, October 25, 2010

MIRAL

Miral Trailer

"Miral tells the story of four women whose lives intertwine in a starkly human search for justice, hope and reconciliation amid a world overshadowed by conflict, rage and war - firstshowing.net"


It was the last day of the Abu-Dhabi Film Festival and as I about to check who win in the festival, I was shocked to know that Miral still showing as the finale film for NON-Narrative Competition. So right at that moment, I decided to go to Marina Mall and queue as expected a lot of people from all walks of life were already in line. Finally, at 7:00 PM they started selling the tickets and voila I was on the right seat over looking the whole theater and of course the larger than life screen.


I do not have to tell all about the film but all I can say is that MIRAl is a film where in it imbibes the notion that by fighting back or a tooth is a tooth formula is not the solution to this problem. Thus this fight must be waged in a mightier form or in a better arena just like what Miral did when she educate and graduated and as an International Journalist now, devoid from illiteracy, angst and islamist brainwash; she can retaliate much better now. Watch the trailer here: MIRAL

3 comments:

eDreGiN said...

Hahaha! Amo ba Langga' Film critic na anhi amards mo kuman ugsa nawaya kaw sa sirkulasyon?!?!

rozard said...

Yestrday Gndavilla! pero as in this film has so much buzz ever gnda that every festival this film has been shown - Every single major film fest.

Unknown said...

I am really looking forward to seeing this movie. I think its going to be a really important film because it will show how conflicts between ethnic groups leads to unnecessary suffering for those indirectly involved. I recently saw Attack on Darfur on dvd and thought it did a good job showing this. It was so heartbreaking to watch, knowing that the violence shown in the film is still going on in real life. I hope more people see these humanitarian movies and are inspired to help those in need.
http://www.blockbuster.com/browse/catalog/movieDetails/492994

Bloglovin moi!

Follow ROZARD’S OUTBURST

Pages

My Daily Sermons

lookbook