Monday, October 8, 2007

Zouks!Abra!Jumeirah!Mader Nitz and Meh:-)Part II

(Note: This is my first draft blog article that I thought I lost/delete but alas/heart/jack/king n queen-8s n d draft pala)but tke note more diff pix!!!


My Mother Nitz as in my Mudra has just arrived here in Dubai. So what better way of her to know the place..is through rampage--or in short touring the good side of DUBAI.....becAUSE....u know my mother.......is very!!..HAKAD--its a endearment (daw) term for being eager to ....go or to have fun! watta ever!!!! but she had all the fun during that whole day from the dilapidated streets of gold souk, textile souk to riding abra to the westeria lane of dubai..kuno, Im talking of the jumeirah area where plushes/poshes hotels are located....and also where tanned bitches and gorgeous assholes of different nationalities especially aussies/brits/africans/brazilians/americans....u can find!--- & to add info to that..they are the expats who are effortless beauties/yummies here in dubai!!! ever as in delicous/hot/and superfish they are!!!!!!psst(keep mum about it)

Anywys, back to my topic----so that day me and my mader went to famous GOLD ZOUK here...wazz anda;-( so we just look around and trying be an elitista tourists kuno on that infested tourist-german/koreans/chinese/russians area of dubai! But what we actually went there was just to get picture and pose!thats it!! kalas(finish)! next destination please-----well, I brought her to the venice ekekek here in dubai...the gondola or abra here ...where u need to ride a boat and went to the other side of the town! and thats our next rampa--TEXTILE ZOUKblah blah blah blah blah....but to end this article....I just highlight about our trip to plush hotels...so first stop....

we went to JUMEIRAH BEACH HOTEL from their grand lobby to there OLYMPIC size swimming pool areas and all that!!!! whatelse!!!picture ficture as in nothing else..2nd round-MADINAT JUMEIRAH-where we findourselves dizzy and tired because..its a maze hotel and a mall......what we did again..the picture of chors ...kodak kodak as my mader said!!!!!but the most interesting of this stint is..we met an aussie woman whose very accomodating, she took a picture between me and my mudra..and even she i took her a pix with her and my mader!!!we chatted her for a couple of minutes and said goodbye to her!!!!!comment: dats really the good thing of meeting new fabulous/accomdating people from other countries!!!!-they offered help! Last stop na....MADINAT ALQASR-where everything is influenced by arabic/chinese designs/architecture and even furnitures......when we get in---I thought there was an entrance fee but alas....no as in free so every minute that were there we grab it...by taking photos(change term)!!Watta I mean---is every corner of the hotels we took pictures of it...and so the famous BURJ AL ARAB was in our glimpse so we took picture of the sight of it!!!!! ever! and at the end of the day mader nitz slept slumberly from that tiring and exciting trip we had.....and so am I!!!!zzzzzzzzzzzzzzhhhhhhhh hagok as in!






1 comment:

eDreGiN said...

-Gosh! I had fun reading your blog. It was very funny...an mga terms mo langga...Write mo gang!

Bloglovin moi!

Follow ROZARD’S OUTBURST

Pages

My Daily Sermons

lookbook