Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Contemplating life in dubai!!!!

It is very natural for a human(not brand ha?) like me that when gone are the good days and you just counting your few remaining days.. living in a such vibrant city--- to reminisce/contemplate/make drama about everything u have done!right? and here are the things that I could never 4get my Dubai!

Nightlife-------active and this is where I cannot forget this great city. From filipino nitelife way to hedonistic arabic and decadent brits PARTYING~~u can never go wrong partying in this city!!!!Bitchess/assholess/drags/pathetic/neird/TH...everything..its a melting pot of nationalities/personalities/attitudes!!!

Shopping------where everything u can find it here except flea markets!!!The good thing to shop in this bizarre/attention grabbing city is....if u are looking for international hi-street brand where it is very IN in fashion world..mix n match!!!! then head to this shopping paradise because even in my own country I cannot afford buying it there where tax and net profiteering is traditionally practiced and ..burden for us shoppers!!!


Fine Dining/beach/accessibility--------Very plenty for this city and in which u can select from cheapskate dining to fabulous/skyrockets expensive restos!!!!

Beach is all over in town so u just heed and do ur tanning!!.....prettty cool n relax and lots of men/pamen abound here!!! Accessiblity-----well i am talking of my work from here to my nearby workplace..where i just strutly and do my signature walk!!!!oh laban ka tyra!!!!

Men----very pratical here...they dont go for relationships ..they just go for fun and all that stuff..so if thats ur game then play with them but if u cant handle do it your own!!!! thats just it!

Anyway, thats my way of contemplating about dubai..not really into sobs and all that!!!but to reminisce and cheerish about the good things that Dubai has offer me...even my pockets empty!kalas JOIE DE VIVRE!!!live life to the very fullest and at the end of the very day u are gone and just be remembered right or wrong?..its up to U!!!

3 comments:

eDreGiN said...

Valanitchie!

I like your blog...Write more...

Miss you gang!

P.S

Grabeeh, napakavisible naman ng "notes' nung guy! Hahaha!!!!

Bonangskie said...

Langga...

Saan mo naman napulot ang pic na yan! Punta na nga ako dyan kung ganyan ang itsura ng mga ka-fafahan dyan!

More blogs plssss....

Josiet said...

LOL! Nice pics especially....:wink:

Sino man un gang? My curiousity's piqued. C'mon tell all...hehehe

Bloglovin moi!

Follow ROZARD’S OUTBURST

Pages

My Daily Sermons

lookbook