Monday, October 29, 2007

Of beauty,fashion, Vanity and Excessive Flattery!!!-------kinopya ko lang yan noh!!


I can't help but to comment on what is happening now to Dubai and to the world in general--as if sounds missionary ako ever!! try to save the world from dominion--anong term yan?anway,basta read na lng!!!!!

One time, I 've had a guest, a regular one ---Can't seem to recognized her. So she approached me willfuly and said " don't u ever remember me Peter? so I asked her"ur quite familiar but I can't remember u when was I saw u before? And when she responded a word " I am Ms chuvanes--blah blah..I was really gasping for awe........"IS that u Madam chuva..oh gosh U perfectly changed!! !!! ur kinda high maintenance now? and with a retort of her reply"of chores no!!!....and to cut the fairy tale story short---She drastically cut herself into knife..now..OPPSS what i mean is "NAGPARETOKE SHA" FROM her macho elbow to her not so flat nose and even to her fattening BILBIL!!!!as she said she cost her a fortune but its an investment daw because she looks good and she need it for her job as a Corporates Sexetary!!!!But really cmon, she is not that ugly nor that very pretty but anyway to each its own!!!!!Actually I really like her old bubbly self before than now being compose, poise/demanding and trying to be glamourous as in fake glamour!!!!!well I cannot blame her because she is just a follower of so called OVERRATED BEAUTY!

I was really shocked that she is being so so s0(dili kon totoy k?) superficial now and talking about high luxurious goods which is not related to her image before and even now. For me it is sometimes good to talk about fashion etc.etc...but being trying hard and keep telling things about "i plan 2 buy these and buy(with all the fingerpointing in the magasin or zine) is really unnatural and socially climbing!!!!!I cannot seem to understand that some women even if her earnings is not enough to muster her basic needs. really...have the guts to buy LVH or/Prada or/Guccci real as in through her credit cards! that is very impractical..for me !!!
Actually U can be fashionable but not being over...u can look good that can matches to your financial capabilities! But her becoming a victim or an addict of too much spending is really pitiful. It is a sad fact that some people tend to prioritize the LUHO than looking after of her basic needs. and that i think because OF FASHION ek ek i mean buying compulsively!!!!


VANITY----Ms. chuva for me now is really vain as in every things she puts in her face/body and feet must be hypo allergenic free/elegantly scented and scientifically tested as what she confided to me. To hell with that Ms Chuva!!!!k ka lng?

But in the end I just realized that the whole point for this of why Ms. Chuva tend to become a fanatic of these things materially its bec. she wants to be flattered excessively by others!!!

OF EXCESSIVE FLATTERY- people who needs attention/or limelight really love this...long for it earnestly. Come to think of it-Why invest into liposuction..buying luxurious goods....dissecting facial cares free from blah blah blah blah?.....when all is well ends it very well!!!

Now I know what WORLD PEACE means in every answer of a beauty titlist-WORLD PLEASE look at me!!!!Right Ms chuva?

No comments:

Bloglovin moi!

Follow ROZARD’S OUTBURST

Pages

My Daily Sermons

lookbook