Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Travelling with my Aunties

This blog has not been updated since April of 2015 due to the fact that I was busy travelling. Now that I have a enough free time, I can blog now as much as I want.

Anyway, last April this year; I had a memorable trips with my aunties from California. First stop, they stayed in Abu Dhabi as they are coming from San Francisco, USA. Then, we went off to Dubai for some cultural and shopping trips and then went to Maldives for a beautiful holiday trip.

To make the story short, Here are the photos of the trips (from Sand Dune City of Abu Dhabi to the Paradise Island of the Maldives).

The Abu Dhabi Adventure:

 


   


The Dubai Trip


The Maldives Trip






No comments:

Bloglovin moi!

Follow ROZARD’S OUTBURST

Pages

My Daily Sermons

lookbook