Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Celebrating My Birthday - Oman Trip 2015

As they say "Be Yourself, Do Your Own Thing, and work hard. The right people - the one belongs in your life will come to you and stay". #Pak #360 #ParasaEkonomiya.

I always treat myself a trip or a travel during my birthday. It has always been my tradition since 2010. Either I am solo or with someone, I will go travel and wander. So this time, I went to Oman and celebrate my natal day. It was a very solitude and luxurious trip. Me time is sometimes all you need for you to think things clearly. I love the pampering spa that Alila has given. It was such a beautiful treat. Anyways, enjoy the photos and hoping for more birthdays to come for me he he he.






































No comments:

Bloglovin moi!

Follow ROZARD’S OUTBURST

Pages

My Daily Sermons

lookbook