Sunday, January 15, 2012

HS Batch 95 Though Thick and Thin

Regardless of how many friends I've meet and win, My HS Batch still the best among the rest! They are my wind beneath my wings charring! I am opted, I mean Urge to write an article about my batch here in  my blog because I felt it coming from my heart that regardless of what ever happen to us, they will be there through thick and thin. And what happened last week is a living testimony that through all these years, we are here to support each other.

They may win and have new found friends as well but those friends they found (if not all) are good only for nothing, they are there for fun and excitement but for crisis and help - you will never see them even at the slightest of their shadow; comforting you or even offer help but rather;  they will condemn you for that senseless act. And yes,  its really proven enough that those friends are good in blabbing of what they been and up to but at the end of the day - their just simply like a bubble - evaporate when the rough times and when the good times comes; they will appear right away just like that :-)

I Just hope that our allegiance which never written in the paper but carve in our hearts will remain forever and that even in our 60's will still look for each other and laugh each other of the moments we shared. Hail to the Batch 95!

The Batch 95 Through the Years!

Through thick and thin, we are there for each other!

1 comment:

Josiet said...

Ay, naunahan mo ako mag blog about our batch. Hehe. I am going to write about our mini reunion in Dubai. Will do that this week.

Sana matuloy tayong lahat sa May. Let's have a mini reunion again in Madrid this time =)

Bloglovin moi!

Follow ROZARD’S OUTBURST

Pages

My Daily Sermons

lookbook