Wednesday, January 11, 2012

God's Purpose

Recently, something was happened. Out of fun and celebration, we did not foresee it or even think about it but it happened. It's pain to see them being there but I always believe that God has purpose of it. Or for me Things that always happened there is always something to be learned or there is a reason why it happened. Its either logical or illogical but there's always a reason. Like in my case before, I mean last October; I met an accident and eventually I realized that for what ever reason or excuses I had of not seeing or even grateful to HIM there is no way of  forgetting HIM and not just that that I should be careful enough now of riding cars etc and of not just deciding if Id like to go to this place, I can go what ever I want. No, this time not anymore, I am carefully thinking and planning if the trip is worth to go or not but more than that a lot of rationalization(s) also not just for myself but also towards other people; my family, friends and acquaintances.

So I just hope that we will look that way of the things happened to us and life has to carry on. Its also a check and balance of your mentality, attitude and the way you carry yourself. Maybe its time to lessen a little bit of being too proud, boastful. Just stay being humble, simple and be grateful always to God and also to people who help and build you all the way. Well, for some Money can change them but I hope this time its not about the money but of learning and experience you had been through and with that I hope we will make us a better and helpful individuals. Amen, To GOD be the Highest Glory!

No comments:

Bloglovin moi!

Follow ROZARD’S OUTBURST

Pages

My Daily Sermons

lookbook