Thursday, December 15, 2011

Visa Application - So annoying.....Racist atleast for me!

This week I apply for schengen visa in Italian Embassy. I am so excited so I headed early to the embassy office of thinking I will be the first person in the queue and voila! when I arrived there, indeed I am. Its like Im ahead of 10 minutes prior to open so I waited for another 10 minutes. Then suddenly a voice over came and asked whats my appointment so I explain and the guy let me in. Upon entering,  the guy told me to wait again "Madam is not yet ready" and later on, he told me to pass through that security alarm same like in the airport and then he instructed me to go straight and wait there. I went straight and enter a small door and then inside is like an investigation room infront of you is a small cashier window. 


A fat old woman is in the counter, thinking I can made her day so beautiful, I smiled cheerfully and greeted her "Bon Giorno, Madam" she just replied "Good Morning" and then, I showed her all the documents they needed. Question after question after question after question and so I answered after answer after answer after answer. 


After all those deliberations etc shes not convinced.  She told me to send a new documents; approved leave and stamped bank statement from the bank itself period. Yet Im not also convince of her reasons, I retort back and she replied if you will not stop I will inform the embassy to ban you from entering this embassy and so I surrendered. Upon leaving - I said to myself Racist..I dont care if she hear that as long as I express my dismay. But now I'm okey, I think they have the right to demand let's see whats store for me the next round. hehehehee:-)

2 comments:

Josiet said...

I hope your next visit to the embassy will be a positive one. I am sure you'll get your visa =)

rozard said...

hahahaha tana:-) mader

Bloglovin moi!

Follow ROZARD’S OUTBURST

Pages

My Daily Sermons

lookbook