Saturday, December 17, 2011

2011 Christmas Wish List:-)

Every year I made several wishes but only few is granted or even none. This year I am wishing of losing weight enormously so I won't buy any more clothes, pants etc ha ha ha ha. My wish also is to give more out of my blessings because the real essence of Christmas is to give than to blab of expecting something will give. I don't know maybe because I was not brought up as a kid of expecting something - perhaps because all my ninangs or ninongs are not based in our town so no one is giving me something except during school Christmas party. Even in school Christmas party, I am one of the least who can get few gifts. So Christmas is not really for me when it comes of receiving something.


But all through the years, God is been so good to me. So in return of His goodness, I always share my blessings (at least in my knowledge he he he) but I really did. It's always in my actions of sharing maybe with in my families or few friends only (sorry sa mga nkalimutan or taken for granted). And my last wish is I hope I can travel to europe - it may sound social but its not its just one of the countries you need to visit and explore. Well, to our filipino culture and mentality - your being social maybe because of the spectacular views as well as the clothes your going to wear especially winter but its really a mentality because when your there they have all the problems socially and economically than the other countries you visited already - they have snatchers, unemployed people who took your left over foods in McDo plus the unbearable coldness in which most of the time you cannot sustain staying out. You chilled and everything! So its just really in the picture but critically these countries are just the same as ours. Our economy is far better - they are even on the brink of recession til now. 


And my other last wish hahaha is for my family to have a better health, In good condition and financially free from obligations. Thats all and may we all have a brightier, wealthier Christmas this year and years to come. Happy Holidays:-)

1 comment:

Josiet said...

Merry Christmas, Gang! May all your wishes come true!

Bloglovin moi!

Follow ROZARD’S OUTBURST

Pages

My Daily Sermons

lookbook