Friday, July 29, 2011

Photography - I am loving it!!

This is the hobby that I told you my dear followers, Very creative indeed! After researching and canvassing about DSLR camera on whats the best and durable, etc;  I  finally bought a Nikon DSLR camera D3100. In one of the blogs that I read and I quote that "Nikon D3100 is one of the best DSLR for a beginner". And that sums up all my decision of buying one.

Photography really push you to the limit especially your creativity. It somehow helps you how to hone your creative skills because I just know now that even you do not have that creativity yet but when you try and explore eventually it will come out. Its a matter of practice actually. Anyways, here are my sample of my photographs. Enjoy my works!














1 comment:

Jogels said...

OMG Ganda is this a new Blog? bat di ko to alam? hahaha kaloka lang I am still stuck in the other page ang galing naman nito. di ka pala nag hhide and seek kalerks lang

Bloglovin moi!

Follow ROZARD’S OUTBURST

Pages

My Daily Sermons

lookbook