Friday, July 29, 2011

Of Buying a Property


Before, I was so pessimistic enough not to buy a property especially that I am single and no plans of settling yet. Now that my siblings have their own properties, they encourage me to buy one and that's why I bought one for myself.

I dunno what's the good thing of buying a property but somehow I made some realizations now that I am getting older and wiser(char!) that to buy a property is to invest for the future and also the pride of ownership - of owning one's house and this means that I can paint the walls of my house any color I like, turn up the volume on my CD player anytime I want, attach permanent fixtures and decorate my home according to my taste. Home ownership gives me and my family a sense of stability and security.

I do not know what will be my next investment but so far Investing on Travel gives me the sense of fulfillment and happiness hahaha;-)

1 comment:

Josiet said...

Congrats Gang! I think investing in a real property is a wise choice for you. Party tayo dun hehehe

Bloglovin moi!

Follow ROZARD’S OUTBURST

Pages

My Daily Sermons

lookbook