Tuesday, January 25, 2011

On Different Gay Mindset

Fortunately, I am not really that Gay! Why I say so because I am not a vampire looking and searching for every beefy men just to hound or suck their bloods even in broad day light. I don't agree to some doings of spineless gay bitches, Its ka-cheapan but anyway to each its own, I do not care as to how many men he suck or in bed. But to some Homosexuals, It's an honor and privilege them to count in their fingers and brag it about. But to hell with that that's why I don't friends Real Gays. They are just really out of this world and they want to be in the center of attraction.


I always believe that you can be yourself without shouting it to the world that I am Gay and please look at me. Yuck No wonder some gay racist people killed or hanged them with out mercy. It's actually about conformance - Conform to what your society dictates but of course there is always an exception to that rule because even the society obviously see it but they are just blind enough. Our society is double standard and that you just live with that. That's why Drag Queen should live and stay to a society where there is no rule, where majority are gays and that everything they do, people just don't care because in a society wherein to co-exist and adjust, they are just being simply ignored and laugh about.

No comments:

Bloglovin moi!

Follow ROZARD’S OUTBURST

Pages

My Daily Sermons

lookbook