Thursday, January 13, 2011

Of Wedding, Vacay and Rampage


Finally, I went home this Yuletide season. For the last 6 or 7 years, I have not experience celebrating Christmas with my family and finally this last year 2010 I did. It is not actually a big deal but then again Christmas in the Philippines is way way better period.


Of Wedding - This is one of the main reason why I went home this year. April & Jeff - the couple has been my friends since immemorial char! actually about 5 or 6 years now since we were flat mates in Dubai. I have witnessed their struggle from being Neophytes here to now a well-stabled career and loving couple. They have carved their own niche here thus no wonder God's Grace has been so good to them thus being blessed they have transcended once step higher their relationship by tying the knot. And it was one hell of a wedding indeed. Such Elegance, Glamour, Fun and Vekiness. I Missed Gavgav actually!


Of Vacay - Its a worthy going home last Christmas. Seeing my family and relatives is enough reason of coming home. In fact, I have been jetsetting back and fro to Manila and my home province. But I never complained because this is once in a life time chance of coming home, reunite and celebrate. Money is not a question here but tired and sleepless nights/days just to catch early flights etc. But then its part of the experience, I will  never forget definitely.


Of Rampage - This year is the most eventful vacation I've ever had. Manila with lots to offer, I sauntered, discovered every nook and cranny of its Nite life Scenes from the posh Serendra to all walks of life MOA, to gay friendly Malate and to Libis Call Center haven- I have never complained but enjoy and savor every minute of it. There is so much to enjoy, celebrate in Manila. It is just I have so little time and spce

No comments:

Bloglovin moi!

Follow ROZARD’S OUTBURST

Pages

My Daily Sermons

lookbook