Monday, September 27, 2010

On Gay Lifestyle and its Competitiveness

 I have been reading a lot of Blogs of famous and not so famous gay bloggers. If you streamline all their topics - it always goes down to Fitness & Fashion. And judging from their pics, it really looks like what they say or preach is true. Anyway, the topic really boils down on me. I mean, I'm always inspired by what they say; so I jot down all what I have to do to make me fit and fashionable. But reality sucks, Why? because I am so lazy especially if I am in my bunk. Once, I'm in that hypnotic piece-Plans or things to do for that day will just be in sketch and vanished into thin air. The very pig style of sleeping came into picture and then of course the gustatory side of Lafang/Eating after. So who's to blame for my incapacity to strive to be fit, and fashionista? very obvious myself. And it adds insult to injury day by day until I found out that I'm 80 Kg and going. OMG! Ano va to:-(

So at this day and age of mine, I just realized I cannot compete anymore to look fit and sexy especially on my lifestyle I mean Gay lifestyle. I rather go for that comfortable side of life of pigsty sleeping and eating. Pathetic but that's really me now- domesticated and lazy. But the funny side of it, once I am on the streets or crowds of people either mall or shops; I just do the tricks of stomach in and feel confident. Ha ha ha ha but reality, friends of mine has been saying in a daily dose "Tumaba ka, Ang laki mo na, etc". What ever!!! Maybe, a diet pills or liposuction will do! Sounds vbc to me:-) he he he

5 comments:

Bonangskie said...

You are lovable as you are....fatty u may be at the moment! hahahaha

Just follow this routine and make it an ingrained part of your daily lifestyle....light breakfast (cereals + milk + orange juice + fruits), drink green tea the whole day (just replenish the hot water in ur cup but use only 1 tea bag per day), eat rice maximum of 2 meals lang and not during dinner if possible.

After this, you will be lean and mean na! lol

rozard said...

Pero Lola, permi man ako magkatuyog I mean an ako daily routine after work is amo ini Tuyog till 10pm then lafang then tuyog na sab. Ugsa ni dako ako sigbin

eDreGiN said...

Hahaha! 8okgs?!?! Are you kidding me?!?! Nay kon ako an 80 kgs maskin magside view mokilid whatever dili na madaya dili na ako magpapicture?! Hahahaha! Anywayz, manalinga ta kan lola V kay makita man sab sa ija lawas, haha!

rozard said...

Im not kidding u gnda as in thats my weight now. Puluho gazud ako mag gym or jogging ewan ko ba paano na lang tong mga damit ko chi

eDreGiN said...

OMG' Parang naloka naman ako. I cant seem to figure out kon uno kaw kadaku sa 80kgs??!! Padad-i ako picture! Hala na!

Bloglovin moi!

Follow ROZARD’S OUTBURST

Pages

My Daily Sermons

lookbook