Friday, August 13, 2010

The Art of Letting GO and Be Free!

Emotionally, I have been battered since I was a Kid. I dunno but I considered it as emotional battery because it's like my past haunted me again in this age of mine. Ever since, I have been living with my siblings - we had almost 3 rows now of fights-throwing insults and degradation.

I do not want to feel and experience that again back and forth. I am old enough to know what its like to be in that state of emotion where in you feel like you  have nothing good in your family except enduring and giving them headaches. Also, in order for me to escape from this harsh reality I need to move out and escape from this turm oil. At least I have still a little respect for them and in order for that respect to remain and grow again. I need to be out from their sight(s). It is the only way I can do for myself and for them. Its actually the win-win solution that I have in mind now.

Hope this will be for the betterment and for good of everybody!

1 comment:

Bonangskie said...

Yes, I do agree Langga. I think u need to have ur own space to breathe and be urself.

You r fantastic the way u r now and nothing anyone can say will ever change u or the way we love u! Mwah!

Bloglovin moi!

Follow ROZARD’S OUTBURST

Pages

My Daily Sermons

lookbook