Thursday, July 8, 2010

Elephant Trekking - Fun Fun Fun



Actually, I have nothing else to say about this adventure but fun fun fun. Elephant Trekking was actually part of the Island Tour I booked in Koh Samui. At first, I thought that the trek was only to roam around the village etc but oh Boy we went up hill. And it was really like, OMG and the guide, I mean the elephant rider assured me that its really okey and they have been doing this long time. So I just sit back and enjoy the ride, I mean the trek. Trekking up to the mountain was fun and not that nervous but when we went down, O gracious Lord it was really thrill and at the same time very nervous. Imagine, setting at the top of the elephant; I thought was not that high but when I was on the top and sit like a King - as in its kinda high like setting at the top of the cargo truck. How much more if you trek up to the mountain and so when we came down its really a thrill of a ride. I have fun but the most daring thing this elephant did was when this big jumbo tried to jump along the canal.. And it was like Huh No no and so the guide stop the elephant from doing so. Thus, I really recommend every one to try elephant trekking to the mountain.

1 comment:

eDreGiN said...

Ganda! Hahaha! Isa kang reyna! Anyways, langga anhirap basahin ng words dito kase yong color. change mo. Hibau nkaw lisod ini gumugurskie, di makabasa na.

Bloglovin moi!

Follow ROZARD’S OUTBURST

Pages

My Daily Sermons

lookbook