Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Loving Thai Massage

My cousin Kgandahan always tells me that among the massage(s) she had either Balinese, Indian/Sri Lanka Ayuverda, Hilot etc, Thai Massage is the best among. Well, before I brushed that idea off of Ganda or simply put I did not agree with her but when I had my Thai massage OMG! I super loved it!And Ganda is righty!!!

That day after I had my swimming, I went out and look for some massage spa. Right at the corner of that pavement road in Chaweng, I spotted this clean, decent spa. As I walked in to the spa, a Thai attendant greeted me with "Sawadee ka" and with an advised from her that I should removed my sleepers and dipped my feet to that plastic bowl half full of lukewarm water. Later on she rubbed my feet and clean it. Then after, she told me to go upstairs and change my clothes which I also followed.

As I laid down on back position she started me to massage and the rest of it are all worth memories and experience. But really, Thai massage is good for our body or any massage will do but Thai massage differs from the rests. It helps you relieve your pain and stress. In fact, Thai massage as per Google is also called Thai yoga massage, because the therapist uses his or her hands, knees, legs, and feet to move you into a series of yoga-like stretches. Many people say Thai massage is like doing yoga without any work. Muscle compression, joint mobilization, and acupressure are also used during treatment.

Thai massage is really both relaxing and energizing indeed thus I've had three Thai massages in different Spa and for just 200 baht why not try anyway:-)







1 comment:

eDreGiN said...

Lol! Nice to know you love Thai massage na. Thai massage calms my senses talaga esp pag nagcrack at tumunog ng malakas bones ko, lol! I also love hot stone massage. Kakaiba yong feeling pag dumaloy yong init ng bato sa likuran mo, hehe.

Bloglovin moi!

Follow ROZARD’S OUTBURST

Pages

My Daily Sermons

lookbook