Sunday, November 15, 2009

Pacquiao Stardom




Well, I am not actually a fan of him but because I am a Filipino plus we lived in the same island Mindanao and we have the same roots like we were born with out a silver spoon in our mouth - then so be it I cheer and support for Manny.

Anyway, I'm not an outspoken anti-Manny, I'm just either but regardless which sides I'm on Manny Pacquiao still Manny Pacquiao. He is on top of the world now. But I cannot really get the idea of conquering the whole wide world or grab every inch of opportunity just to get millions of money. Like for example, He is planning to join politics aside from being in showbiz - I think he has enough money to live and sustain for another 20 years if he use his money in a modest and smart way.

I hope this will not his achilles or downfall because money/glamour/prestige after all is just a skin deep but being kind/supportive and helpful is a virtue that will never fade. Well, what ever it is, I for one will still support Manny in his next fight. At the end of the day, it's the feeling of being happy, jubilant and proud as one filipino nation! Bring home the beacon again Manny!!!!

1 comment:

eDreGiN said...

Yesterday kaw Langga. Usahay an wawarts isab makaharal, hehe' Anyway, Manny makes us proud as pinoy gajud everytime na modaug sija. Looking forward for Mayweather fight gajud. Haha'

Bloglovin moi!

Follow ROZARD’S OUTBURST

Pages

My Daily Sermons

lookbook