Sunday, November 8, 2009

Idle. Bored. Restless. Tired

After my four days off, for this past few days I feel tired and bored working & coming to the office. I do not know but these few days I feel like just to day dream and let my imaginations explore and go beyond-to think I have lots of work to do(document filing, update of records in short all admin works). But really I feel so glum and no energy at all as if I am just a machine nodding "Yes Sir" to whoever superior ask me to do something but reality check I did not do it. I just simply made excuses or even argue to the extent.

And then I have this thinking that maybe this is not the right job for me but on the other hand, when I came to realize that I cannot find a job better than this esp this times - recession and with the rate that I got- its quite hard and impossible to get one these days.

Anyway, I guess this is just a mood swing!!! but this mood runs for about a week now and that, I am really worried because this might lead to my incompetence or to the extent that I will resign!God forbid! I dunno but I hope that I am not over reacting or making a drama per se out of my boredom or misery!!!well, well, Anyhow I try to be bubbly and energetic tomorrow by practicing to greet with big wide smile:-) "Hi Good Morning! How are YOU" to every person that I am going to meet tom!! Good luck:-)

2 comments:

eDreGiN said...

Hahaha! Paghunnong Langga' amards da iton. Atimana an mga dates, didto dire para malingaw kaw, LOL!

Kidding aside, amo iton jaoy gajud times na maharal kaw. Sa mga sunod na adlaw back to feeling OK nasab kaw chi, so let the feelings be dakan anay, hehe'

Josiet said...

Let's go home this December!! That would make you busy planning..Speaking of, I wish you're home for the reunion. It wouldn't be the same without you there!

Bloglovin moi!

Follow ROZARD’S OUTBURST

Pages

My Daily Sermons

lookbook