Monday, August 29, 2011

How to spend my one week holiday at home productive, fruitful!


I was pest off! One week off! I should have plan this ahead kalokah but anyway I am still grateful to God that he gived me the opportunity to travel. Lately, I have been thinking a lot of what should I do regarding this one, Grrrhhh :-(


Google the best search engine on earth gived me this one and I am inspired of doing what this blogger (http://www.moneywise24.com) is talking about:-)

Getting up early
Get up around 9 or 10 in the morning at the latest daw and make myself a coffee and perhaps a light breakfast. check  e-mails and watch some news. Hokey:-)

Blogging / my websites
Good Idea Blog na lang ng Blog coz During  holiday daw, We are at ease thus we can brainstorm any interesting topics. This allow us  to write as much as four or five articles or pages at  the same time, and it gives us a satisfied feeling of spending our time productively. O divah!

Language learning
 I will think about this - hahahha watcha think Bellisima Ganda? hahahaha

Fitness / sports
Gym ng Gym or Jog ng Jog and we need to spend an increased amount of time to do sports.Yun yun

Cycling in the park
Hmmm Corniche is on my mind  on this thing and why not try this week and saunter the long stretch of abudhabi corniche malay mo may Papang feel ang kgandahan ko:-) chos

Visit a lake or the sea side
Again another great idea nang makamunimuni at mag fantasya hahahaha divah ganda pinoy stories kaagad!

Tidy up my room
Tumahhhh medyo untidy na ang room ko sa katamaran kech.

Cook something really special
why not coconut! Voila My favorite Hawaiian Pork Ribs or Shrimp cook in garlic and sprite vengga

Evaluating my investments/finances etc
Holidays are a great time to take a closer look at my finances  and my spending habits etc. Baka max out na ang card ko stoppage na magkaskas. Well, actually thats what I am doing now!

And last but not the least, Spending a holiday at home does not need to be boring or dull. You just need to be creative in making you holiday home fun fun fun

1 comment:

eDreGiN said...

Ahaha! Bangog kaw gajud...kalaong ko magdyug dyug, ooops! Hala pag enroll na ng Italian Language lage...next rampa sa Italia na!!!!

Bloglovin moi!

Follow ROZARD’S OUTBURST

Pages

My Daily Sermons

lookbook