Saturday, February 26, 2011

Playing CityVille

I may run out of article to blog about but the fact that I am really addicted playing this game in Facebook, I need to write this about. For everybody's information,  CityVille is game being developed by Zynga Gaming Software Company who made the famous Farmville, Farmtown etc.

What makes cityville different from the other games is that If you are a visionary or maybe a frustrated urban planner/architect, you can create a city out of your own creativity. In this case your strategic planning etc will be of use here. Cityville makes me de stress from daily work and even after work. I am really hook that even late at night I am still working or planning on on how to expand my city and being creative. This game is not just an ordinary game, You have a goal to follow in order for you to attain certain level or bonus, you need to work out or cooperate with your neighbors by sending them gifts or you make a franchise business with them. In this way your City will become bigger, brighter and prettier.

This game for me will eventually your inspiration if you have the money to build houses or flats or condominiums or even if you become a city mayor in the future. It will test on how you are creative building the city, descongesting and makes it like a real one. I really love playing this game totally. Here's some print scroll of the game.


No comments:

Bloglovin moi!

Follow ROZARD’S OUTBURST

Pages

My Daily Sermons

lookbook