Friday, November 26, 2010

Of Going Home and Finding a New Job!

Of Finding a NEW JOB - Well, I can honestly say now that I am not afraid to be terminated end of this year. For the last three years now, I made enough outputs or let's say contributions to this project as well as to the company. Working for a project of sorts, its really hard saying goodbyes but seeing now the project has been done and only few people left like my boss JP has been terminated already, its not motivating or inspiring to work anymore. I need to move on and that is my final say.

Of Getting HOME - Thus, I am excited of going home this december the fact that after my vacay, I will look for a greenier and brighter pasture and I am confident enough that 2011 has a better future in store for me. I can't wait to see old people, friends and family this yuletide, It is my first ever Pasko in the Philippines after working abroad for the last 8 years with no savings (hahaha). Costly and yet full of joy and fun - as in! See Yah Guyz and Let us paint the town red again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

langga always think of GREEN as something to look forward to :) my life has always been a neverending procession of greener pastures but I only find it daunting in my mind but in reality it's all about having fun and being ALIVE... at the end of the day it's not the gantang of anda that matters but your contentment and happiness in LIFE diveleh... LOL so go go go lam and entrust everything to the ONE who knows where you should be going :)

Bloglovin moi!

Follow ROZARD’S OUTBURST

Pages

My Daily Sermons

lookbook