Friday, August 21, 2009

My Turkiye Trip

Traveling Bow!!! When I was in Turkey I found one quotation very much true to its word(s)..ha ha ha I forget the line but it explicitly said that traveling is way of life than just reading a book(even if u read between the lines) because when u travel you meet different people you interact, you learn it for real other people's culture etc but when you read -it just instill in your mind and in fact it will even fade and forget and its just a group of sentence/hyperbole etc etc and pictures chi!. So we really need to travel either by hook or by crook(as in PGMA-gloria chi!hahaha)

Anyway, so much for the intro/adlib! Well, this trip or even in my other trips- I am not this type who extensively search about the place but I rather just depend on to my friend and just go figure when I am there! So in short I delegate the job to Bol-anon(Yen yen) for some extensive/intensive research about Turkey and our itinerary as well.

Again I escape from my real world as escape from the Piles of documents, requests, emails etc etc just to see, feel and touch the Ottomans who I personally believe contributed a lot in this world. And this is one of my best trips abroad the fact that I learned a lot culturally and carnally(Beautiful Turkish men OH!lalala).

Me and Bols meet exactly the time we calculated at Dubai International Airport and straight away, we checked in our luggage. Well, with out a much a do, we arrived very safe and ahead of our arrival time in Istanbul. And with so much fuss in the Immigration Department we waited for about an hour just for that precious stamp(heller).

Anyway, I don't have to narrate and make litany of my trip here but I will share to u guys some of the highlights or Interesting places to visit in Istanbul through the lens of a camera(as in fresh pics):


Booked a hotel in Sultanahmet area, and you can visit all those amazing sites below including this Blue Mosque-Ottomans grand contribution to the world's architecture chi!


Topkapi palace-OMG as n its really just behind our hostel and we really freak out when we find out its just behind our hostel-Jati ra!!!to my delight!FYI this is one of the old palace that the Sultans/Rulers/Sheikh used to live or as an official residence(s)where there is a special room for women(s). They call it Harem!!


This fashion run way as in I really conceptualize this as one--is one of the best eye candy's in Turkey esp when u start to go down in small narrow hall and finally see this cistern-as in OMG plus the ambience is cold and a lot of fish-U feel like your in old ancient theme movies! Medusa as in Versace brand is where u can see it here but in a inverted way!!! but u just really amazed how this things work when infact it was an ancient times with no construction equipment yet! This just infront of the Hagia Sofia area-u just ask and they will point their fingers on u!there chi!as in tudlo


An orthodox church way back before!! Such a magnanimous creation a high ceiling church with paintings attached to it!!really amazing!!! 15 lira to go in!!!


Legendary flea market but right now its a bit of expensive the fact that tourists are coming over there and u can never haggle anymore because they will say--its not our lose there is a lot of tourists coming over! so u better take nothing but pictures---side streets is much better to buy and haggle or deal chi!


And finally, the delight of all delights--papa tarkan i mean turkish men as in u really ohh! ahh! hayy! harrruy! etc etc I gues their one of the most beautiful men in the world plus u know!!You can never go wrong with them ohlalala!!sulit chi!! hahahah:-) Kgndahan their on there way now to you(sign the package and his all yours!) Don't share let them salivate!!!

1 comment:

eDreGiN said...

Hahaha! siman iton imo model na turko, amo daman panachi?!? Bantay daman wayay moabot, ngirob kaw! I envy your trip, bonggalore chi! Hehehe'

Bloglovin moi!

Follow ROZARD’S OUTBURST

Pages

My Daily Sermons

lookbook