Tuesday, July 28, 2009

FB Oh Cry :-)





:-) :-)Hahahahahah I dunno if this is rudeness or sarcasm but really I can't stop laughing out loud to someone or anyone who I can poke any pranks/or funny comments etc. Guys, I did not mean it but you know even I am just starting to write this piece, I cannot help laughing:-) Pardon me! but I guess oh! cry as in Okray is just a way of or for me another flipside of life! To laugh out of the expense of another person chi.

Call it rudeness or whatsoever but I did not take it as like that! I'm just being funny but anyway I can back off if someone is hurt or can't take that mean joke!!!Oh cry does not mean a thing to me I mean personal motive or what?- Really nothing as in just pure joke and all! Well precisely because I can only oh cry to people that I personally know of or in one way or another-peeps that are close to me and vise versa!

To all peeps I have been oh crying in FB etc etc--Guys its just pure unadulterated joke(s) or comments! Just to add spice to our daily work and anti-stress or wrinkle buster! diveh Gnda, Anavail & Manding E!!! Tuvag chi!!!---tsk tsk tsk can't stop oh crying!!!:-)

3 comments:

Bonangskie said...

Hahahahaha....boringog kaw!

Anonymous said...

hahahaha pedrita ang tamaan wag magalit gazud chi sa OH CRYING PORTION ng FBLANDIA kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....

eDreGiN said...

Hahaha! langga nababaliw kana! hahaha'

Bloglovin moi!

Follow ROZARD’S OUTBURST

Pages

My Daily Sermons

lookbook